Tuesday, March 15, 2005

No credibility

Sad to say, the era of this blog's credibility has come to an end.

It happened on Saturday night, before we went to Canada, when the wife was scrolling through the blog. She read the post "Heading for Heartbreak" and was horrified that I included some of the details of our fight.

She insisted that I remove that section at once.

Not wanting to fight the entire time we were in Canada, I acquiesced, and replaced the description of the fight with asterisks.

And with that action, I took all the credibility this blog had as a true look at this life, and flushed it down the toilet. What remains is a shell that is neither humorous nor accurate.

For that I apologize.

That said, I don't know why anyone would continue to read this blog, or why I should continue to write it.

To everyone who has read this blog, thank you for your time. I have enjoyed your comments, and I'm glad we were able to connect on some level.

6 Comments:

Blogger 2R said...

So, you had a nice time in Toronto?

March 15, 2005 10:57 AM  
Blogger and so it shall be... said...

'not being true to myself' is just another word for 'nothing else to say'

Get over yourself and keep writing.

March 15, 2005 1:52 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Um yes he did Sar.

March 15, 2005 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you email me what the asterica say please?

July 03, 2005 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

February 05, 2007 3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

March 06, 2007 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home