Thursday, June 09, 2005

Air Time and The Knish

Yesterday Mirty, among others, pointed out that the family planning ad I made had found its way on to The Knish's website.

This was done without attribution to me, without permission from me, and without my knowledge.

It is certainly possible that it was done inadvertantly. My name or web site does not appear anywhere on the ad, and it could have easily been downloaded and emailed out.

I have also contacted the writer of the article, through his blog, and posted my response to his using the picture. Again, I don't know if he put the picture there or if it was done by the Knish.

I have contacted the Knish, asking them to either give the ad its proper attribution or remove it from their site.

I will keep you posted.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My buddy and TheKnish.com partner Martin Bodek informed me that he will indeed be complying with your request for attribution and link. We did not know who the artist was.

June 09, 2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger BrooklynWolf said...

It's been attributed to you, with a link to your blog.

The Wolf

June 09, 2005 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knish people are nice, chill man.

June 09, 2005 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why thanks, Keglavithcher Rav! :-)

June 09, 2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger rockofgalilee said...

you should put your blog or email address on every piece you do, so this won't happen again.

June 09, 2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Rock - The magazine covers all say Air Time now.

I will have to include that on future pieces though.

June 09, 2005 3:51 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

It's amazing. I wonder how far your genius had reached!

June 09, 2005 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home