Wednesday, August 10, 2005

For Michelle

With love...

There I was, driving my car
I had only gone a mile, not very far,
Still pretty close to my neighborhood
But the coast seemed clear, it was all good

And what began as a scratch turned into a full pick
And I turned the corner with one hand, not an ewasy trick
And when my finger emerged, you know what I mean
On the tip it was slimy, wet looking and green

I examined it from all angles, the side, and up and sown
I thought from on angle, it actually liked like a scary clown
Then I rolled down the window and gave it a flick
But just my luck, to my finger, it did stick

So I tried to flick it again, it was airborne at last
If my kids were watching this, they would be having a blast
The little bugger did fly, to the window it got
But did it go outside, no it did not!

It stuck on the window, stretched out and thin
So I picked it off again, flicked it again
This time it flew out, and oh my god it cant be
This hot chick in a convertible was driving next to me

And little did she know, and I couldn’t tell her no way
Of the new hair accessory that she was wering today
And I smiled to her and gave her my flirtiest smile
And drove away from there at a speed of 80 miles

Then I laughed at her and thought of her day at work
And wondered if she knew, would she think I was a jerk?
But I really don’t care cuz the important thing is
That I only picked my nose, its not like I took a whiz

10 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

i cant believe you still have that. I think that is from five jobs ago.

August 10, 2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

We used to write great email in 1997.

August 10, 2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

So this is a recurring theme for you, is it?

August 10, 2005 12:05 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Every eight years I feel the need to write nose picking rhymes. Come back in 2013 for another edition.

August 10, 2005 12:08 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

I remember a lot of email between us or but I can't remember what they were about. Are you going to put them on Randomthoughts?

August 10, 2005 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 10, 2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger Just Passing Through said...

There was e-mail in 1997?!

August 10, 2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Veev and I used to send email back and forth when we were going out in 1994. The only thing was then you had to be using the same service (prodigy, for us) and you had 30 free ones a month before they charged for each email.

August 10, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

I think I only had 10 free a month. It was an expensive summer.

August 10, 2005 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Klonopin drug tests The best acne treatment malpractice and negligence law enforcement Use of mobile phones Cheap antispam software review outlook home security ip based surveillance cameras Financial planning certificate stages hair removal Sport bike trailer

April 25, 2007 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home