Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ani Iparon Part II

OK, I did a little bit of research on the story. OK, all I did was Yahoo Search Ani Iparon. The first hit was a link to a 2003 issue of YU's student newspaper, to an article entitled Ani Iparon. The article does not discuss the Ani Iparon story at all. However, in it, Yitz Motzen implores his fellow YU students to learn hebrew. Clearly, he is referring to the Ani Iparon story as someone who cannot speak hebrew.

I'll let you know if there is anything else.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just ran across your post. Dude- that story is VERY old... I don't know how it worked into your family history, but the story has ben around at least 10 years - thats when I heard it from a random person. I think its just urban legend.

February 28, 2006 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

February 14, 2007 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work tax help 401k catch up contribution Credit score of 547 retirement planning new orleans louisiana http://www.domain-names-1.info/401kstocks.html My free xxx hardcore fileshare videos 401 k calculations my retirement plan List scholarships

February 28, 2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home