Thursday, October 18, 2007

Opening Night - Next Day

Well, I did wear my bloody T-shirt, but they had our new jerseys ready last night, so I changed. Someone new was wearing my number, so I asked if we could trade shirts. She said it was no big deal. It was definitely nice to not be the new guy, just like it was nice at all the Asifot Horim (school orientations) this year. I knew what was happening, am not afraid to run the wrong way, and can now take criticism. Unfortunately, I was unable to catch a completion at all last night. Perhaps I'm having a psychological reaction to catching the ball with my face in my last game of last season. I play tight end, but I'm actually ready to run longer plays now that I'm walking most mornings.

If ever you're around on Wednesday nights, give me a call, and I'll tell you what time to come watch the "Mama's".

Veev #5

5 Comments:

Blogger Just Shu said...

In the movie "The Fan" Wesley Snipes was the new guy on the team, someone already had his lucky number. His number one fan was so upset that he killed the original owner of the number.

I'm glad that it didn't come to that on your team

October 18, 2007 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov and enjoy the season. Only a girl would forget to say who won and the score.

October 18, 2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Only this girl doesn't care what the score was. I just play to play. and I try really hard to catch the ball and run.

The score and who won just doesn't matter to me.

October 23, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger mom said...

I went to a game and it was ok and Aviva's team won. It was actually fun watching her run and all

October 24, 2007 6:42 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

I think Mom means "funNY" and not just "fun"!

Thanks for coming, Mommy!

October 25, 2007 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home