Monday, August 27, 2007

We're Finally Home

Jet-lag notwithstanding, our homecoming was uneventful and a relief. We ate Friday night dinner cooked by Air, and looked through some inherited old photgraphs. We all slipped into sleep early and woke up at our regular Shabbos times; I went back to sleep until 11. After a very noisy lunch at a close friend's house, the children had playdates and Air and I both napped. When I woke up at Mincha time, both boys were sleeping on the couch and could not be awakened. When Air came home for Seudah Shlishit, he walked them upstairs where they slept until 4 and five the next morning. Our five year old came home after Shabbat and went to sleep right away. She also woke up at 5.

I was up the whole night and fell asleep at 7 am when Air woke up. I slept until 1 PM. We all went to bed at normal times last night and woke up at decent times this morning. I still feel like I've been run over by a tractor-trailer, but I think the end of jet-lag is in sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home