Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Not Again

I cam home from the gym at 9:40. Once again, an unholy unsweated unswearing beast. But instead of cursing at the blog, I went on the treadmill for the first time since November.

Then I went online, to try to find a floor hockey league. I'm sick of these losers.

I googled floor hockey Michigan, and got very excited when something popped up in Livonia, about 20 minutes away from where I live. I clicked on it, and couldn't be more dissapointed.

It was for floor hockey for people in wheel chairs.

Do I need to cut off my legs in order to play floor hockey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

I hear your pain. I can't get a game going here either. We had one, but then they put down a $70,000 wood floor and wouldn't allow hockey to be played again. (except for the donor's son and his buddies of course. they get to play every week.)

January 13, 2005 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Pakistan area rugs Thong bikini model photos Generic starter basketball jerseys-walmart Czesci do alfa romeo 146 http://www.auto-insurance-quote-52.info Male rhinoplasty photo Michael flynn stock broker Opening a merchant account Free motorola ringtone t190 pontiac sunfire Free charts on accounting system 1988 chevrolet cavalier convertible shirt

April 26, 2007 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home