Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Back at work

Some people come back to work and find piles of things that have accumulated since they left. When I came back to work this morning I found four emails that required my attention. Each email took about fifteen minutes each.

I guess I didn't miss much...

I am feeling like my head is underwater today. I don't know if it is allergies or sick, but it is going to have to clear up by tomorrow night when we play Crest. Talk about setting yourself up for a loss.

These guys haven't lost in a few seasons. Our starting goalie and top defenseman are away for pesach. That leaves seven of us to defend the pride of Jerusalem Pizza. Still, if games were decided on paper, the US would never have beat the russians in Lake Placid, and the Lions wouldn't have won those five games during the Marty Morningwegh era.

2 Comments:

Blogger and so it shall be... said...

what a concept...you get paid for doing nothing. Is this typical? I remember my last unfulfilling job before I went to work for myself seemed boring and soulless, but I did have work to do.

April 27, 2005 8:32 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

It is unreal. But there is some hope. We have one mac in the department, and the girl who works on it is away on maternity leave, so I have been asked if I minded working on a few design projects.

So today there are a few things to do, but I am sure it will run out soon.

This is an awesome G5 with a cool monitor, In-design (which I am pretending to know how to use so that they keep asking me to do these projects), photoshop CS and illustrater CS.

April 27, 2005 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home