Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Nothing to do

I have nothing to do today. No work piling up, no back log of things that I have been pushing off. Maybe it is a function of me not having been here very long, or maybe it is the result of my working quickly, but now I have nothing to do.

Now, if I were home, that would be a different story. I could clean out my car for Pesach, or my wife's car, since she is fleeing to NJ tonight and leaving me her car to clean. Their is the kitchen which needs more cleaning and I won't get to it until after she is gone.

The carpets need to be vacuumed and the Pesach things need to be brought up from the basement so we can see what we stored the last time we made Pesach, 7 years ago.

Instead, I'm blogging at work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Have fun! The gist of my preparation is packing for a family for a week. I complain all the time about it until I hear someone who's actually MAKING yom tov.

April 19, 2005 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home