Tuesday, April 12, 2005

More Minutia

The other I turned the heat off. The weather was nice, the windows were open, and I didn't think twice.

Last night, it got cold again. Not the shivering-snowy-icicles-forming-off-your-nose-wifes-nipples-are-hard-enough-to-be-classified-as-weapons cold, but pretty cold.

My wife asked me to turn on the heat, but I didn't. I wasn't trying to be difficult. I just didn't think it was needed. Everyone has a blanket, how cold could it have gotten in just one night.

This is how cold it gets. The thermostat said 62 this morning. My daughter woke up cold as a popsicle, and needed a sweatshirt so she could warm up and fall back asleep.

Here's the thing about the heat. I turned it on right before I went to shul this morning. When I got home, the house was nice and toasty warm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you.
thank you for sharing this information.

April 12, 2005 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

March 02, 2007 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home