Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Getting into Summer

I rode my Bike in to work this morning. The crisp 43 degrees with wind wasn't much of a factor, as the wind was at my back and I decided to forgo the shorts and wear jeans for the ride.

The necessitated changing from jeans and tshirt when I got to work to work clothes, becuase somehow I cannot be as effective working in jeans and a tee as I can be working in dockers and a button down shirt.

Whatever. I thought this morning would be a good day to start riding to work, because I would not get that sweaty. There is a shower in the building, which I found on Friday, and from the looks of, it is rarely, if ever, used.

But I did get sweaty, and I had to use the shower, and the water was cold, and my butt is killing (from the bike seat, not the shower experience)and I am hungrier than usual.

But I am going to do it again tomorrow.