Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Did you know...

This came up in some correspondence today, and I thought I would pass it along.

According to Webster's II dictionary, there is no word Slutty. It is slutishly. But for those of you using Slutty, according to dictionary.com it is an acceptable form of the word.

In case you are wondering why today is so slow, i am trying to put up a post that requires a file uploaded to the web. So far, my search for someone who can upload from work has turned up empty.

7 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

To think that all the times I looked at a girl and admiringly thought she clothes were so slutty, and to find out that I was in the wrong.

June 01, 2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger orthomom said...

Wow. Now I feel very badly. I always thought of a certain girl I went to high school with as slutty. Shows that I really shouldn't be so judgemental.

June 01, 2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

you can now re-categorize her as a sluttish bitch, sluttishly-behaving whore, or any other noun that suits your fancy.

June 01, 2005 4:48 PM  
Blogger orthomom said...

I guess we can call her sluttish. Well, at least now I don't feel so bad about being judgemental...

June 01, 2005 4:50 PM  
Blogger rockofgalilee said...

m4
i really think you need an noun to go with the sluttish adjective.

June 02, 2005 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Local phone calls cheap One for one coffee maker Free pop-up and spam blocker Cellulite hautstraffend peelings Major hardon group sex videos Boise cell phone plans Withdrawl off paxil Fusa soccer Embroidery flower patterns

February 04, 2007 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Cross training footwear Propecia results for Jungle gym supplements discovery land rover review

April 26, 2007 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home