Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Just a random, meaningless story or something else...

Sometimes, as I think back to Yeshiva days, the stories have a context I can place them. Then there was the night we were hanging out in a hotel. Whose hotel room? I don’t remember. Who was there? I barely remember. But Shimmy was there. So was Dovi. BJJ Batya and her cousin Temima. Menachem was probably there.

For some reason, Shimmy and Batya decide to make a trade. Shimmys pants for Batya’s skirt. There was nothing going on between the two of them that I know about. Nothing ever happened between them. They just made a trade, ran around the hotel for 20 minutes, and traded back.

Then there was another night in a hotel. It was Menachem's parents hotel, and Binyomin put on a skirt. He climbed into bed with a bunch of guys, who were all sitting on the bed watching TV. He is face down on the bed, his blond hair and the skirt visible in the pictures of what looks like quite a time between him and the gang.