Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Real Sink Story

First off, hello again. Genius forgot to pay the phone bill so I have been sitting at home for two days without Internet. And unable to post my first post here. Anyway, here goes nothing.

Reformed Party Girl, or RPG for this post
Mistold the sink story, On this Blog which I host
So here is the real story, and my apologies please
It isn’t at all tasteful, and don’t take a lesson from me, Leez.

Two boys from Beis had a room at the Lev
They invited RPG and I for Shabbat, thought they were brave
But we couldn’t let their parents know we were there
So for meals we had to find our own fare

We went to Machne Yehudah and bought ourselves eats
And there was plenty of alcohol we brought in as treats
And while the boys were eating Friday night with their folks
We were sitting and drinking and telling jokes.

And as happens to girls who have too much to drink
I went to the bathroom, and walked past the sink
I sat on the toilet and went tinkle tinkle
When RPG walked in, she too had to sprinkle

But I wasn’t moving from my spot on the pot
She asked me to move, and I said I think not.
So RPG pulled down her pants, dropped her butt in the sink
Gave a look at me, and then gave me a wink.

Then we were laughing hysterically because she really did pee
Now twelve years later on the blog she says it was me
I wish we had pictures but it was Friday night
You’ll have to take my word for it, it was quite a sight

RPG, what is next, what will you put on my plate
Are you going to claim that all those guys, I did date?

If you want to see RPG's version of events, see the previous post's comments.

9 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Dr. Seuss! That was great. The version of events I've heard support your rhyme, not RPG. Sorry RPG.

June 30, 2005 11:29 AM  
Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

girls pissing in a sink,
makes this rabbi think,
that sem was i fear,
more fun then the mir,
but let me tell you my dear folks,
not as much fun as telz chicken chokes,
well then again that was truly sick,
Feeech a yeshiva guy playing with his ....

June 30, 2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger 2R said...

leez, you and Batsheva both :)
Vee, I am impressed you have really taken over and are posting! You have my back.

June 30, 2005 6:06 PM  
Blogger Just Passing Through said...

after seeing such rhyming talent,
I'll never match up I lament
so here on the sidlines I'll stay,
with nothing witty to say
but one last word to RPG,
we know it was you who did pee

July 01, 2005 8:40 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

Amshi-

Loved your poem
But you should know
I - To Sem
Did not go

To Bar Ilan
The party school
I didn't want
To have any rules

I had no cerfew
Didn't go to class
My parents found out
And, so, - Alas!

They came to Israel
And took me home
And my party "year"
Quickly, was done.

July 01, 2005 8:51 AM  
Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

rofl

July 01, 2005 10:15 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

Aww, I'm blushing...

July 01, 2005 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it adult video 99 cent each Barcode scanners sg 100 http://www.seo-companies-2.info/Mid-continent-life-ins-co.html Sexy blonde teen fucking Sports scheduling software Spokane washington culinary school slime basketball cleaning driveway machine pressman games Know before you invest www.webradium games http://www.honeywell-humidifier-9.info/capitol_waterbed_and_mattress_warehouse.html toys flat screen patriot games torrent syberia 2 game cheats http://www.access-dsl.info/gaming-games-game-servers-servers-dedicated-servers.html

February 22, 2007 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read rechargeable batteries Breeders cup 2006 future bets paxil V8 jeep cherokee conversion 94 jeep grand cherokee laredo differential replacement cost shemale movie

April 25, 2007 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home