Friday, August 12, 2005

TV Theme Songs

Last night we finished the first season DVD of Gilmore Girls. The show is OK, but we are really excited that the O.C. second season is coming out on DVD in less than two weeks. Enough of Lorilai and Rory and Max and Luke and Emily. We need Ryan and Marissa and Summer and Seth.

Some shows have theme songs which are really good. I can still remember every word to a lot of the shows I watched as a kid, like Family Ties. Gilmore Girls theme song sucks, though. Over the month we have watched all 21 episodes from the first season, and for the life of me I can't remember the words or do a dance to it. And I can usually do some kind of dance to most TV theme song, even Law and Order.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me cry

August 12, 2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Lish - It so sucks. You can't even sing along with it.

Keg- you can't please all the people all the time.

August 12, 2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger SportPsych Detroit said...

Has Swifty been stealing our ad journal idea?

August 12, 2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Just a blind squirrel...

August 12, 2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Lish - Even with the words in front of me it is still unsingable.

By the way, do you watch the show?

August 12, 2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Lish- He's crazy. I love that song. And, for the record, I have caught him dancing to it, albeit only with his arms.

August 12, 2005 4:58 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I've never seen the O.C. Isn't like the next generation 90210?
-OC

August 13, 2005 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

February 17, 2007 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. bextra for pain Male body builder pics gallery Running up that hill placebo Butalbital ww176 apteka yasmin cena football new pro semi team york How to play keno on a pool table bristol debt solution Journal of oral and maxiofacial surgery

February 21, 2007 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home