Thursday, September 29, 2005

Slow Days

Slow days at work are the worst. Ifgiven the choice between being insanely busy or maddeningly bored, I would choose busy every day. But that's not my choice.

So instead, for the third day in a row, I have nothing to do. That's a bit of an understatement. Yesterday I had to fix a table in word that my boss messed up, and write a paragraph. The day before I had a fewe things to print out.

Today, though, I have nothing to do.

For eight hours.

What a waste of my time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

In that case, we expect to see a ton of new posts.

September 29, 2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

you shouylda called me, instead I'll watch teh game on TV

September 29, 2005 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

February 14, 2007 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home