Monday, September 26, 2005

Me Too

My middlest loves sleeping away from home. I don't know why, but he does.

Usually, when he sleeps away, it is at my parents house. But this week, on Friday afternoon, my oldest asked my mother if he could sleep there, and he got the OK.

So Saturday night, my middlest asked if he coudl sleep over after Shabbos, and my mother gave the OK again.

Which brought us to Sunday night. And you guessed it. My littlest wanted some of the action, and asked my mom if she could sleep over.

I never knew she really noticed what was going on around her.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am guessing hse said NO

September 26, 2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Bubby can't say no to her only local granddaughter.

She slept there, and I picked her up this morning and took her to school.

September 26, 2005 1:51 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

They always do seem notice more than we think.
-OC

September 26, 2005 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we under estimate them

September 26, 2005 7:42 PM  
Blogger SHEV said...

when i was little i understood all the mean things u guys said to me. i just didnt let u kno.

September 27, 2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

d-town - When you were little no one said anything to you that wasn't nice.

September 27, 2005 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

March 01, 2007 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home