Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i dont care which one do you want i dont care you took the one i wanted

To be fair, I will admit I wanted the Sweet and Sour Chicken from the start. But so did Veev. But there were two boxes left over from last night's chinese dinner. Three, if you count the rice. Sweet and Sour chicken, and Sesame Chicken.

Both chickens are good, but the sweet and sour is a better good.

So, this morning I asked Veev which one she wanted. She said she didn't care. So I said I didn't care either. And then I took the one that was on top, which I also pretty much knew was the sweet and sour, but I didn't read the top to be certain. I just kind of picked it up and put it in my lunch bag.

So then veev asked which one I took, so I said I didn't really know, I just grabbed the one on top, so we looked at the box, and it was the sweet and sour, which now she wanted, even though it is not as healthy due to its been fried already and the sesame is not fried. But I was thinking I should probably go with the unfried chicken anyway, even though it is the lesser chicken.

So I said, being the bigger person, if you want the sweet and sour you can have it. So she took it. And now I have the sesame.

It's OK though. This morning was her turn.

17 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

Yes it was. Thanks, Dear.

September 21, 2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

I would kill for some sesame chicken. My wife would have to watch her back if she took mine.

September 21, 2005 4:33 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Its not like the fired chicken with sesame seeds all over it. It is cooked on some kind of sesame sauce.

It is OK, but it was the lesser choice this morning.

September 21, 2005 4:41 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Yeah, now I'm in the mood for some Chinese food. Havent found a very good chinese place in Jerusalem yet. They have this great chinese place in Tiveria but haven't found a good one in the city yet. Man!
-OC

September 21, 2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

OC- How about Ten Li Chow?

September 21, 2005 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not just buy more?

and, since it is unhealthier, why was air a bigger man by allowing his wife to achieve a glorious all the sooner?
a big yerusha, perhaps?

September 22, 2005 3:08 AM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

That's in Jerusalem?
-OC

September 22, 2005 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once you have a big yerusha you can live anywhere.

September 22, 2005 8:54 AM  
Blogger Shifra said...

Sounds like me and my husband.
Actually I think that sesame chicken (and general Tzos) are also fried and then coated in sauce in most restaraunts.

We were sorry to find that out as well.

September 22, 2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

kosher Chinese food

general Tzos you don't call enough.
feel guilty sesame chicken.
won ton wanna go to florida soup.

September 22, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I'm with Krunk. Btw, I'm going to come off dumb, but it took me like 5 minutes before I got the Ten Li Chow thing. Very funny!
-OC

September 22, 2005 3:12 PM  
Blogger SHEV said...

i still dont get it

September 22, 2005 10:08 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

As far as I am concerned, anonymous people will always have a place at Air Time.

Even mean ones who torture Veev.

September 23, 2005 9:27 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

Way to take one for the team, Dear...

OC- I meant Yosi Peking. Ten Li Chow is not a joke, it's a restaurant in NJ that serves some awesome food.

September 23, 2005 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

air, your commitment to free speech would make howard stern proud.

and you know i love veev.

September 25, 2005 4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

February 06, 2007 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site audi dealer Medical malpractice manhattan Boss eyeglasses consumer report clothes washers recommmended Schools with multicultural education Bedroom furniture contemporary platform beds chrysler neon saunas online pharmacy hydrocodone 1969 pontiac gto judge + exhaust Buy meridia us pharm Download business cards software lamborghini diablo Gay boy 69 travel south america insurance zoloft side effects acne product http://www.infiniti-9.info Swimsuit toppless

April 25, 2007 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home