Monday, October 17, 2005

My turn

Shifra tagged me for the 7 meme. I don't know what a meme is, but I seem to be in a blog slump, so I may as well do this.

7 things I can do
Clear the intermediate level of Minesweeper in under 40 seconds without cheating
Tell jokes at a funeral (but I do get kicked by my wife)
Make up songs that get kids to laugh, mostly by either singing about throwing up, farting, or other good clean fun
Sit and listen to my kids all talking and not hear a single word they say
Answer any question you have about the first two seasons of the OC (Except the last five episodes of season two, I haven't seen them yet)and the first two seasons of Gilmore girls
Use computer programs without using a mouse
Drink a large glass of water and chew through an entire ice tray on a typical friday night

7 things I can't do
Type without looking at the keyboard ocasionally
Stop crying when I watch the Rookie or Miracle
Sing on tune
Understand women
Understand how my daughter can be standing next to the toilet and peeing on herself instead of just sitting on the toilet and peeing in the bowl
Take a subway to work
Hold a pen without putting it in my mouth

7 things I want to do before I die
Write a screenplay
BBQ something huge that takes 8 hours to cook
Fry a turkey
Hunt down all sports talk radio hosts and lock them away on an island that the military uses for target practice
Attend a Superbowl Championship parade on Woodward
Learn how to do flash animation and create something that the whole world forwards to one another
Send a bill to a credit card company for my time spent reading and trashing all the junk mail I get from them

7 Things I Say Often
Good morning
Do you wanna
Marginally
Whats for dinner
Yes
No
Maybe

I'm supposed to tag seven people, but all the blogs I read have been infected with this meme, so you are all off the hook. Feel free to leave a list of your things here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

that sounds good. If you can send us a copy that would be cool.

I can't understand how you could have something like that and not watch it.

When I find them BBQing on the food channel I always linger.

October 17, 2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

BY the way, I don't think your brother in law is a jerk. I think he is giving you something to aspire for. But if he doesnt bring anything back for you he goes to the top of the jerk list.

October 17, 2005 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEME - Meaningless (Meaningful?) Expressions of ME?

October 17, 2005 12:38 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

no idea what it means.

October 17, 2005 12:52 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

doubtful. But it is worth blowing off the conference for.

October 17, 2005 1:49 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I'm totally with about not being able to now cry at Miracle. Every time I watch it, and Al Michaels says: "5 seconds left... Do you believe in miracles?!?" Gets me every time.
-OC

October 18, 2005 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey air -- based on your list you want to live a LONG time.
more power to you.
just dont get blown up on an israeli bus.
that would just ruin everything.

October 20, 2005 1:09 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Anon, don't forget to lift your head out of your a$$ before you cross the street. A car coming at you at 45 mph could really ruin your day.
-OC

October 20, 2005 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home