Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tagged again

Krum as a bagel tagged me earlier today. The meme is to hit shuffle on your i-pod, and then list the first fifteen songs that come up. As I only have an i-pod shuffle, I had to manually listen to each one of these songs, but here are the top fifteen that came up.

Popular girl - Survivor
You’re Easy on the Eyes - Terri Clark
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
You’ll Be in my Heart - Phil Collins
Never Enough - Eminem
In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins
I’ll Be
My Baby Loves Me Just the Way That I Am - Martina McBride
Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
This Side of Paradise - Bryan Adams
Someday We’ll Know - Mandy Moore and Jonathon Foreman
Curtains Up - Eminem
Seventeen - Winger
Burning Heart - Survivor
Wind of Change - Scorpions

If this information is of any interest to you feel free to let me know why you care.

I don't like to tag people, so if you want to do this go ahead.

7 Comments:

Blogger torontopearl said...

Will you buy me an iPod first? Then I can join in this meme.

December 06, 2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

TP - You're on your own in the ipod meme.

Mirty - If I didn't listen to country when would I get the chance to buy a CD called Did I Shave My Legs for This, or turn on the radio and catch Tequila makes Her Clothes Fall off.

December 06, 2005 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatthehell is a meme?

December 07, 2005 6:42 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

I don't know. It seems to be some kind of list that other blogs do and then ask other people to do.

December 07, 2005 7:17 AM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

A meme is an idea that acts like a living thing, reproducing itself in people's heads and spreading around.

December 07, 2005 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was surprised to learn that a meme is not just blog-speak. It comes from the Greek mimema, or "something imitated" (as in mime, mimic, mimed, etc.) Wikipedia quotes Richard Dawkins(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme)as defining the meme as "a unit of cultural transmission, or a unit of imitation," however memeticists [yes - these are people who study memes] vary in their definitions of what a meme is. One example Wikipedia lists as a common meme is the chain letter - "You must send this message to five other people..." - a concept similar to the blogosphere's version of the meme.

December 07, 2005 11:19 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

IW - Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure who sang I'll Be, although most of the music in my i-pod has an artist name with it.

December 07, 2005 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home