Monday, June 19, 2006

To my Dear One

Eleven years have passed today
SInce we started long ago on our way
We've hit some bumps, some upward hills
We've even managed to pay some bills

But the best thing about marrying you
Is that when I'm sad and feeling blue
You make me laugh and I feel alright
The darkness does seem to get bright

I can't even remember my life before
You've become part of my family lore
My siblings feel like you were born with us
You have really succeeded to earn their trust.

The kids all love it when you come home
Your good mood always sets the tone
They love you, they like you, you are a great pop,
And when they get out of hand, you can get them to stop

In short, nah, I get it's been long
WIth you is where I'll always belong!

4 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

awww

And Lish, Airtime is barely limping around as it is right now.

June 19, 2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

Happy Anniversary!

June 19, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Wow! Happy Aniversary! 11 years? My 1 year Anniversary is coming up next week, and it went by so quickly. Does 11 go by just as fast?
-OC

June 19, 2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Happy aniversary beautiful ode to the husband.

June 19, 2006 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home