Sunday, September 17, 2006

Job update

For those of you in the Is Air ever going to get a job pool, if you picked Monday, September 18 you are the lucky winner. After interviewing twice, taking a writing test, and then spending five hours at the head examiners, and then giving phone numbers of references to my potential employers, I was finally hired by someone.

They are going to be making me an offer tomorrow, which I hope I will be able to accept, especially since we have already talked about salary ranges, and then I can start working.

3 Comments:

Blogger and so it shall be... said...

For the sake of you, your family, and your blog, I pray it all works out for you.

Particularly because your blog was so much better when you were confined in the same place for prolonged periods of time near a computer.

September 17, 2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

So I guess it's true:

Air is the most normal person I am related to. (Oh my God! I ended a sentence with a preposition!!!)

September 17, 2006 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! Watch out with the diagnoses and analyses! "Normal" is, indeed, a RELATIVE term! (and who cares about your preposition, anyway!)

September 17, 2006 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home