Tuesday, December 26, 2006

An E-mail

This morning, my daughter asked me to write an e-mail to her long-lost friend in Detroit. They have known each other since birth since they went to the same babysitter, camp and preschool. I thought it was so cute, so here it is. It'll probably be on their wedding DVD in about 18 years.


Dear Y,

Do you love my mittens? They are finger puppets. My name is N. How is your class? I love you very much. I miss you. You are my boyfriend still. My new friends are Ido, Talia G., Racheli, and my Morahs are Osnat, and Laya, and Sara, and that's it. Ido is also my boyfriend. And you are also my boyfriend, so don't be upset. I love you very much, so much.

When are you going to visit me? And I miss you very, very, very much, the walls will break down.

N

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as Ido doesnt get in the way...

December 26, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger torontopearl said...

What a great note... and those walls breaking down is a nice touch.

December 31, 2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger SHEV said...

LOLOLOL
so whos this ido kid???

January 06, 2007 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home