Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What's up with Air?

Air has not posted in a long time, so I will update you on some of what's been going on in his life:

~ When we went away for Shabbos we stayed at the house of Air's former Rosh Yeshiva. Man, I wish he was still posting...

~ Air's brother named his new baby boy Shiloh Techelet.

~ Air has been working so hard lately that his boss told him he's fired if he stayed late again last night.
~ I offered Air 25 NIS to bathe our youngest. He agreed to 35 and took it out of my wallet this morning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

V-
Air never worked this hard for Kmart. What is he trying to do; impress his Israeli boss? Doesn't he know that work-based blogging stirs the creative juices?

March 08, 2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

Man, I should have held out for money before I ever started bathing baby Jonah

March 08, 2007 5:32 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Air told me yesterday that he came up with 35 Shekels because that's how much it costs to buy a schwarma and a coke.

March 11, 2007 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home