Thursday, February 17, 2005

Its on

Tonight was the big night. With money and registration forms in hand, I made the trek out to joe Dumars Fieldhouse, and registered the Jerusalem Pizza hockey club. Good thing we got a sponsor, so that we didn't have to add any more cost to the league. Jerusalem Pizza sponsored our jerseys, which are gold colored, with a blue and white logo on the front, and blue and white numbers on the back.

I managed to get there without killing any more armadillos, which is definitely a good thing.

Wife and kids are still away, but the cleaning lady broke her wrist and she will not be coming tomorrow to clean up after me. Good thing I have until Sunday to straighten things out.

But without any further ado, I must leave you all and go upstairs to eat chicken and french fries.

Have a good one.