Wednesday, May 11, 2005

How Did this Happen

Yesterday, when Just Passing Through was complaining about not being on jrant, I clicked over there to see what that blog was about.

Turns out, it is a free service that collects jewish-oriented blogs. The then list every new post that comes up, seemingly shortly after the post is posted.

I thought about signing upp, but they require a link, and since I am fairly clueless on adding links, I didn't bother signing up. Today, I have discovered, my blog is on jrant, and each time I post it comes up on their listing.

Add it to the list of the unexplainable events.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

I think you just placed your first link in this post. no?

May 11, 2005 12:44 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

yes i did. you should be honored.

May 11, 2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger Just Passing Through said...

I am. I'm also still waiting for my hit count to shoot up as a result. For some reason, that hasn't happened yet.

May 11, 2005 2:55 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Be glad. There hasn't been anything to read on there since yesterday.

May 11, 2005 3:00 PM  
Blogger Just Passing Through said...

ooooh. You KNOW I work in spurts.

May 11, 2005 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! people lexapro saying suzuki gsxr 2004 Glider chair green Neurontin and withdrawl sport contact lenses

March 06, 2007 6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Ambien medications M fluoxetine Toyota ceo Fisherman sandals women Fibromyalgia and impotence 1979 pontiac owners manual Ohio va loan

April 26, 2007 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home