Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Not what I thought

This morning I woke my boys up. I used to wake them up every morning, but I have been going to shul for the past few months, and my wife has become the new wake up guy.

Anyway, I was singing some made up song to get them out of bed, when my eight year old starting laughing.

I still got it, I thought. I can make him laugh. He must have known what I was thinking, though, because the next thing he said was "I wasn't laughing at you dad. I just farted about five times."

Causing him and his brother to break out hysterically laughing.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

They laugh even harder when YOU fart. Try it. Then you'll see that you still 'have it' :-)

May 03, 2005 5:01 PM  
Blogger torontopearl said...

And I thought *my* kids were anal--when they were toddlers, I tried to use polite language: "pass gas" or "puffed". That went out the window real fast; just the word "fart" itself makes the 5-year-old boy, the 7 1/2-year-old girl, and 9 1/2-year old boy laugh hysterically. But if that's the wake-up call for your kids --"Reveille" -- so be it.

May 03, 2005 10:27 PM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

thats the skill that got him voted second most disgusting kid in his class.

May 03, 2005 11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

read this post at his hasunah.

May 04, 2005 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

February 22, 2007 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

March 01, 2007 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Bdsm slave community meridia Free antivirus mcafee Gowers drug store coupon fiat 126p Pontiac firebird specifications Photo of woman in lingerie Free dentist Ringtones for bell mobility Difocal contact lens Mommy lesbo Costacruceros.es allegra Pregnancy risk wellbutrin kitchen bathroom remodeling va dc Land rovers surrey Different systems of baccarat Seinfeld lawyer Adderall cheap without prescription Exterior wall cabinets ass fucking

April 24, 2007 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home