Thursday, June 16, 2005

Baseball Blues

The Blue Jays are in Boston on the July third, and not playing on July 4. The Cubs are sold out on the third and not playing on the fourth, The White Sox are in Oakland on the third and playing a late game on the fourth.

But the Tigers are in Cleveland on the fourth for a double header.

The only thing is, Cleveland sucks. I don't like the food there. I've been to the Rock and Roll hall of fame and to be honest, I don't want to go back.

Meanwhile, we decided to go to Toronto on the 19th for Father's Day. We'll go, have some pizza, watch the Jays play the Brewers, grab some dinner and come home.

But the Blue Jays web site is really screwing us around, and it keeps moving our seats around. And my wife is going to pull her hair out if she has to keep on fighting with this web site. So maybe we will spend Father's Day at the beach and then BBQ something good.

I'm sure I'll let you know.

7 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

come back soon. I'll get into some women's issues.

June 16, 2005 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids in Israel stick a pole, wrapped with a towel, soaked with vinegar, up the horse's ass at hafganos to get rid of the horses (and the cops).

June 16, 2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

we weren't that advanced.

June 16, 2005 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at the Kach rally Air mentions and was kicked by a horse (not too bad) in response to my using my torch instead of a vinegar pole (in my defence, we were getting the shit beaten out of us). Those were the days.

June 16, 2005 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, where have you been??? Canada is a freakin third world country, with those loonies and toonies.

I can't believe your headed out of our country to celebrate our Independence.

June 16, 2005 2:15 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

it may have rediculous money, but A) we have some of it in our house and need to get rid of it somehow.

2)Our other choice right now is Cleveland, which is much worse than going to Canada. Besides, I live on a border town.

June 16, 2005 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOOLS, it's all about the beer

June 16, 2005 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home