Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Breaking Tradition

7:30 hockey games always throw off my schedule. I can't have my regular pregame meal five hours before face off, because it is too early to eat dinner. I should have had a late lunhc, but I thought if I had an early lunch I could eat a 2 PM sandwich which would tide me over through game time.

Somewhere, I messed up. Because when it came time for the pregame meal, I was still full from lunch.

I have stopped shaving on Wednesday mornings.

Tonight we get our rematch with Jack Attack. The same team we played when Andre went nuts and pratically had a breakdown a few months ago. But we are a better team today, and I think we have a chance against these guys.

If only I had eaten the right meal at the right time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you win? any bad blood come up?

July 21, 2005 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home