Friday, August 26, 2005

Something new at the zoo



I like going to the zoo and watching the people there. In front of the animals, people are willing to dress and act in ways that they would never do in any other setting.

But I was skimming through yahoo news, and saw that they have a human display at the London zoo. The display includes four males and four females wearing fig leaves, over shorts and bikini tops.

The goal of the display is to show how humans are a plague against nature, which is not very uplifting.

From the pictures, though,it looks like the goal is to show women taking care of men and taking care of each other.

Personally, I thought going to the mall was like going to a human zoo.

Pictures are from Yahoo Slide Show (AFP Photo)

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Ha. I noticed those yesterday and was cracking up. While the guys may be a tad chubby, at least the girls have good bodies.

Also, my complaint is that animals don't wear clothes and neither should these people. At least the women. We want to maintain a realistic display, don't we?

August 26, 2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

all the mammals in the zoo should be equal

August 26, 2005 12:11 PM  
Blogger Just Passing Through said...

Unless they're fat.

August 26, 2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

most of the mammals are. Actually watching fat people at the zoo is one of the more entertaining things there.

No offense to fat people, I am one of them.

August 26, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Yeah, I don't think they got across the point that they really wanted to.
-OC

August 28, 2005 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG AT, for a second I thought that was you in the picture. I almost fell off the chair.

On an unrealted note, I read a book that kinda reminds me of your writting, its called the kite runner, you should check it out.Its excellent.

September 01, 2005 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! personal gay foot fetish site

March 02, 2007 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home