Friday, September 30, 2005

I can almost taste it

Veev's sister, Leez, is visiting us for Shabbos. She is from NJ, but works for YU, and travels around the country, interviewing prospects and answering questions parents have.

Yesterday she was in Chicago, and stopped off at Ken's Diner to pick me up a Burger Buddy. In less than two hours, that Burger Buddy will make its way from the wrapping paper that Ken lovingly covered it with, pass through my teeth, linger on my tongue, and move its way to my belly.

And that is a very good thing.

For those of you who think its gros to eat a burger that was bought yesterday, spent the night in a fridge, hopped on a plane and then got put into another fridge, well, I can tell that you have never had a burger buddy in your life, and I feel sorry for you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

You become one with the Burger Buddy.

September 30, 2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

she brought back an Avi, but I don't know who it was for. Maybe veev.

September 30, 2005 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure have a thing for the burger buddy... Contact me before any legal holiday, and ill hook you up.

September 30, 2005 3:11 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

You're too good to me, heidi.

September 30, 2005 4:06 PM  
Blogger Noam S said...

I'll be happy to fed ex some to you as well. Next time try the ribs from Bugsy's, or something truly fancy from Shallots

October 11, 2005 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

February 21, 2007 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home