Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lag B'Omer meme

Still Wonderin tagged me, asking for my Lag B'Omer theme song, which I assume means the song I listened to to start my Lag B'Omer off. I don't know the name of the song, but it is by Reva L'Sheva, and I think it is called B'Nishama.

Even though I rarely listen to jewish music, for some reason I really like this song. It starts out with Alpayim Shana Ani Noded, for 2,000 years we have wandered, and I think I am connecting to this song because of our upcoming Aliyah.

3 Comments:

Blogger and so it shall be... said...

how exotic! did you prepare that for weeks, or did you just walk into a room and that was playing?

May 17, 2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

i didn't think about it, but when I was driving to work that morning, that CD was on the top of pile of Cds in the car

May 18, 2006 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Attack bextra heart lawsuit

February 22, 2007 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home