Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hey All Y'all

OK. I got through my first day at work. Didn't understand a word uring orientation, but whatever, I don't really need it. Is it gay to watch top ten boy bands on MTV?

O-Town's Liquid Dreams is checking in at #9.

Veev is betting that #1 is the Beatles or the Beach Boys, but I don't think they had too many videos back then.

Sometime during the day I thought to myself, Self, you should look out the window and see the view. But then I said Self, I don't want to turn around right now, so I didn't look through the window. I think my window overlooks a highway.

Why is it that when Goldilocks goes through the bear's house, Papa Bear had porridge which was too hot. He had the largest bowl. Mama Bear had porridge which was too cold. It was the middle-sized bowl. Baby bear had porridge in the smallest bowl, and it was just right.

'NSYNC's Bye Bye Bye is coming in at four.

Since Baby Bear's bowl was the smallest, it stands to reason that his would be colder than Momma Bear's bowl. Yet Goldilocks liked Baby Bear's porridge so much, that she ate the whole thing.

Have we analyzed Goldilocks on Air Time before. Something in the back of my head tells me we have, but I am not sure.

Number one is Backstreet Boys' as long as you love me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

Just to be clear, I talked to Air about my day the entire he was posting. Hence the incoherence.

September 26, 2006 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What spot on the list was captured by the Eilat Duo?

September 27, 2006 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the good old Air Time I remember.

September 28, 2006 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home