Saturday, October 21, 2006

Full Circle

One of the interesting things about living in Modiin is that there are people from every part of my life living here. A boy I grew up with, a friend of my sister's, together with his wife had us over for lunch today. Their kids are cute and one looks just like him when he was her age. Our kids got along great and it was a good time. His grandmother is in Israel right now so I got to see her, and I have always been a big fan of hers. She's a nicer version of my own grandmother. :)

The funniest part of the day was when I was remeniscing with my friend about times past. My family had been over at his family's house one Shabbos afternoon when I was about 6. The kids all went upstairs to the boys' room. He told us there were spiders in the closet of his attic bedroom. We went screaming downstairs, terrified, as he and his brother laughed and laughed.

Today, 26 years later, he didn't remember, but apologized.

2 Comments:

Blogger mom said...

isnt it amazing, the little things that we all remember from our past!!

October 22, 2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

I'll bet you will, but you'll have to remind him again...LOL

October 22, 2006 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home