Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ahhhhhhhh!

As I was leaving the house this morning, I noticed an arab worker roaming around the complex. He didn't look like he had anything of consequence to do here, but I didn't stop him and ask if I could help him out. And I didn't "think on it" too much after that until I came home from football practice. (More on that another time)

I was walking into the parking lot feelin' fine and I saw two arab men jumping over the fence of a neighbor's house. They were on their way out and pulling something with them. I should mention that most of the people who live here are gone from 7:30 AM until after 4. I didn't stop and ask what the hell they think they're doing, and I didn't call the police. I did, however, keep walking quickly and locked my door behind me immediately upon entering my house. I also haven't opened any windows yet in the house because I am afraid to.

What should I do? What would you do? I feel sick...

10 Comments:

Blogger rockofgalilee said...

why didn't you call the police?

November 08, 2006 6:01 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

I was feeling paranoid that they would come after us if they knew we were the only ones who could have called.

November 08, 2006 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would move back to the land of the free asap.

November 08, 2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger and so it shall be... said...

uhhh....call the cops?

November 08, 2006 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot first, ask questions later.

November 08, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

Man, I left my gun in my other purse.

November 08, 2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger SHEV said...

i can lend you mine

November 08, 2006 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps find out from the residents in that area if anything was, indeed, stolen. If so, tell the victim (and possibly the police) what you saw; if not, you can assume that you did not actually witness a crime being committed (and apologize to the next Arab worker you meet in your neighborhood.)

November 08, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger docyaak said...

i have nothing nice to say... so i'll say nothing

November 08, 2006 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dodahr, I don't think that muffins are on their cultural diet; perhaps baklava!

November 09, 2006 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home