Sunday, November 19, 2006

Women's Flag Football

Veevs Believes that I am not posting frequently enough. Especially considering that I spend a ton of time at work.

So here goes nothing.

Veev, as you may know, plays for Zion Tours in the women's flag football league. She is a receiver for the team, and her team is 1-2 after three games, with a bye this week to help them rest up for the remainder of the grueling season. Most of the girls in the league are 18 and 19 year old seminary girls, but Veev's team is comprised of several women in their 30s and 40s. Needless to say, they are not quite in the same shape as the young girls, and they all themselves the Modi'in Mommas.

I, as none of you know, dabble in fantasy football. In truth, I hate fantasy football, because who do you root for when your beloved Lions lead by two and your fantasy team's field can get you the win if he hits the field goal, but it will beat your Lions.

Still, I signed up, and first week of the season I won my game because my idiot kicker beat the lions on a last second field goal.

So I was sitting yesterday in shul, thinking to myself, what if I went to JJ in front of me, and told him that his wife was on my fantasy team. What would happen?

After reviewing all the possible scenarios in my head, I created this piece of work. Note, the sound is a bit off because thats what happens to flash when you put it on the web, but I don't think you'll be disappointed.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Zwicker said...

No disappointment here. Good to see you back in action.

November 19, 2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger docyaak said...

that was great

November 19, 2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

Hope you enjoyed that, JJ.

November 19, 2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

I'm just doing what I do

November 19, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger SHEV said...

good god

November 19, 2006 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that was a cinderella comeback. That was hilarious.

November 19, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger Noahdaddy said...

Pretty funny.

November 20, 2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home