Monday, May 09, 2005

If not for blogging...

I don't know what I would do if not for blogging. Minesweeper and Solitaire were removed from my computer, and the firewall here keeps me off the game sites.

This job ranks way up there with absurd positions I have held. There are usually three or four days that are busy, then a lull, then a meeting and a day of work, followed by two weeks of trying to find something to do.

Thank god their is a meeting on Thursday, so I will have something to do at the end of the week.

Today's agenda. Got to work. Read and commented on about ten blogs, while waiting for others to post something.

There are five more hours here that I need to get through, and the crossword puzzle is only going to get me through half an hour. A Diet Pepsi might help me get through another fifteen minuutes, and the rest of my afternoon is wide open.

People, start blogging.

3 Comments:

Blogger and so it shall be... said...

I feel for you. See my blog. I dedicated my post to you.

May 09, 2005 1:05 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

You're too good to me.

May 09, 2005 1:09 PM  
Blogger and so it shall be... said...

fuhgettaboudit. It's just pity.

May 09, 2005 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home