Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Marx Brothers Routine

This morning I found out that my 83-year-old Grandpa is having a device put in to his chest arthroscopically in a couple of weeks. Five years ago this grandfather survived four heart attacks within two weeks and even flatlined at some point. He had quadruple bypass surgery and was up and walking again within two days.

Air and I were at our internist this morning for a physical. When Air was on the table, I told the doctor how much better shape my Grandpa is in than Air. I mentioned the device and accidentally called it a "stint". Air corrected me and said it was a "stunt". The doctor chuckled, "Actually, it's a stent."

Air and I need to hire someone to record our conversations court stenographer-style.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arthoscopic, eh?

i guess thats about as close as gramps is gonna get to the nba.


you go to the same doc? how cute!

December 14, 2005 1:42 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

Oh, we're adorable

December 14, 2005 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

April 23, 2007 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home