Monday, January 02, 2006

The 4 Meme

Krum tagged me with this one, so here goes.

Four jobs I've had in my life - Bagel guy, grill master, wing man, shipping guy

Four movies I could watch over and over - Old School, American Pie, Almost Famous, Road Trip

Four places I've lived - Here, there, everywhere, and under there. (hahahhahahaha, you just said underwear)

Four TV Shows I Love to watch - Monday Night Football, Outside the Lines, The O.C., Gilmore Girls

Four places I've been on vacation - Jerusalem, Detroit to Grand Canyon RV Trip, Detroit to Miami to Tampa Bay to NJ to Detroit Road Trip (To watch the Lions last playoff game), Traverse City

Four websites I visit daily - Arutz Sheva, Nefesh B'Nefesh, yahoo games, Air Time

Four of my favorite foods - Oranges, clementines, grape fruits, apples

Four places I'd rather be - Ken's Diner, Dougies in Manhattan, the Zoo, on a canoe with a grill packed away for dinner

Four books I'll read over and over again - Green Eggs and Ham, Goodnight Moon, The Scrabble Players Dictionary (New fourth edition contains over 4,000 new words), Programming your VCR for dummies

I tag Pearl, Still Wondering, Olah Chadasha, and my wonderful anonymous friend who is very concerned that i will meet an untimely end on a bus (Anonymous, feel free to use the comments section for your list).

15 Comments:

Blogger stillruleall said...

Interesting how your favorite foods are fruits and your favorite places are steak houses.

January 02, 2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

You have no idea, Mirty.

January 02, 2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger torontopearl said...

Okay, check in with me later in the day and I might just have 4ced some idea out of my brain, let it bounce off my 4head and captured it on screen. If I manage to do so, you'll be one of many 4tunate readers...

Ten-4. Over & out.

January 03, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Shifra said...

I also like Gilmore Girls and so does my husband which surprises me but I'm not complaining I certainly sit through more than my fair share of Karate movies.

January 03, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

We randomly picked Gilmore Girls to start watching on DVD one day. We like to watch something stupid before going to sleep, and so we've been watching it for the past few months.

We had been watching the OC, but they only have two season on DVD, so we had to pick something else.

January 03, 2006 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

supermarket bagger, lifeguard, mountaineer, and critic-at-large.

i wouldnt watch a tv if my life depended on it.

i would watch a movie, if my life depended on it.

steak, vanilla ice cream, passion fruit, and kumquats.

January 04, 2006 1:44 AM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Anon, you didn't answer all the questions.

January 04, 2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Having no clue what Gilmore Girls or The OC are -- anyone want to make a recommendation if I'm going to buy a DVD of a series to watch?

January 04, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Jameel - Gilmore girls is a dumb show about a single ditzy mom and her really smart daughter, and their absurd small town they live in. We just finished the third season. From what I have heard, in future season the mom and daughter have a falling out, and the daughter spends a lot of time with her grandparents, who the mom does not get along with.

The OC is the story of mostly rich kids, one poor kid who lives with rich people, and the trouble everyone gets into.

Both shows are really dumb, which is why we are watching them. Just something light and fluffy to end the day with.

I have friends who recommend watching 24 on DVD, but that is not a light and fluffy show.

January 04, 2006 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats a 'Tag'?

January 04, 2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Jameel, if you want to watch an intellectually stimulating and extremely exciting series, go with Alias. You won't be dissapointed.
-OC

January 05, 2006 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, moderns.

how many issurim are you oyver with each show?

do you care?

January 05, 2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

oh saadia thou doth protest too much

January 05, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

Finally, Dear. ;)

January 06, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger SHEV said...

hey...theres caring abt being oyver on a tv show and then theres chad and tom welling and hey...they just kinda win

January 11, 2006 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home