Monday, February 20, 2006

Its not a party unless...

Its not a party until some people are no longer speaking to one another, and for a while there, it look pretty shaky. Everyone was getting along, and talking to one another, and being friendly.

I think the mathematical equation is T+F=D+NS, Where T=Time, F=Family D=Disagreements, and NS=Not speaking.

Anyway, it took until our last morning in NJ, but by the time we left, Veev's 90-year-old Grandmother told me she never wants to speak to me again.

How do you piss off a 90 year old woman who is almost deaf and barely speaks English enough to get her to say that? I wish I knew.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be that you were starving your kids!

February 20, 2006 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad things worked out in the end.

February 21, 2006 4:48 AM  
Blogger docyaak said...

maybe she heard 90 year old bday party ppl never make it to the 93rd

February 21, 2006 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home