Monday, February 20, 2006

Its not a party unless...

Its not a party until some people are no longer speaking to one another, and for a while there, it look pretty shaky. Everyone was getting along, and talking to one another, and being friendly.

I think the mathematical equation is T+F=D+NS, Where T=Time, F=Family D=Disagreements, and NS=Not speaking.

Anyway, it took until our last morning in NJ, but by the time we left, Veev's 90-year-old Grandmother told me she never wants to speak to me again.

How do you piss off a 90 year old woman who is almost deaf and barely speaks English enough to get her to say that? I wish I knew.

5 Comments:

Blogger swiftthinker said...

How was the shabbaton???? called to see if you wanted to go out but you're gone.

February 20, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Ger Tzadik said...

I once got my 90 year old great aunt to chase me through the house with a frying pan. I also wish I knew what I had done to warrant that. (She had Alzheimers.)

Her mind had gone, but her body was still in amazing shape. She could FLY when she wanted to.

February 20, 2006 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be that you were starving your kids!

February 20, 2006 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad things worked out in the end.

February 21, 2006 4:48 AM  
Blogger docyaak said...

maybe she heard 90 year old bday party ppl never make it to the 93rd

February 21, 2006 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home