Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Home Alone

Veev Does not like movies with guns. Not that she is against violence in movies for otehr people, but she feels that watching a violent movie will not in any way enhance her life. So she abstains. Which means, more often than not, we're watching Must Love Dogs instead of Die Hard.

Which is fine. I don't usually mind watching her type of movies, and she will watch and laugh along with the bloodless American Pie style movies.

But she is away, and my first stop on my way home from playing basketball last night was the video store. I came home with Four Brothers, and thoroughly enjoyed the shooting and killing that was rampant throughout the movie. And then, when Four Brothers ended, I also rented Beavis and Butthead, and after an IM break with Still Wonderin, I watched the boys steal Mr Anderson's Balls, and fight with the Manners teacher. Excellent stuff, buttmunch.

7 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

I only have plain old MTV. I don't think I've seen an episode since I introduced the boys to Veev when we were dating (She thought it was funny, we haven't watched it since its not on TV)

Beavis rules. The problem with the DVDs is they dont have B&B watching and commenting on videos. They only have the cartoon part.

When it was on, we used to always watch it at 3 AM in the lounge at YU. We couldn't catch it at 11 because the TV was always being used then.

February 14, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

i hate south park

February 14, 2006 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cry, the beloved neshama!

February 15, 2006 2:49 AM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

I rarely watch TV anymore. Would much rather blog. Far more entertaining.

February 15, 2006 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

February 06, 2007 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

March 03, 2007 3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Gerry baby backpack Tatoo removal dallas texas engagement rings Xenical adipex fibromyalgia topamax water filters Gained weight on wellbutrin Crystal hunter milf All womens unc tshirts honda brake pads Graphs about testicular cancer Keyword prescription drug neurontin boards comments Brazilian soccer video

April 24, 2007 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home