Monday, February 13, 2006

Miracle

I like Sharpie pens. They are great for writing on CDs, and writing on just about anything. I have one mini Sharpie Pen keychain. It is a shorter version of the fat fine tip Sharpie, but has an extra piece on the cap, so you can hook it onto a key ring.

Personally, I don't think a Sharpie belongs on the keychain, but I do like it for its convenient pocket size. And as luck would have it, my Sharpie took the plunge into the laundry machine thins weekend.

After taking out my clothes, I saw the Sharpie, lying on the bottom of the washing machine drum. I took the Sharpie, with a million thoughts racing through my mind. The pen must have leaked, in the machine, or at the very least, it probably doesn't write anymore.

I took the Sharpie out of the drum, pulled off the cap, and tried to write on my hand. The pen worked. Looking through the laundry after it came out of the dryer, I was amazed that not a single item of clothes was ruined by my Sharpie.

It's a modern day miracle.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

I've seen half a dozen postings of yours about Sharpies and I've never seen one!

I must make a mental note to pick one up next time I'm in the US...

February 13, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Sharpies are great pens for writing on just about anything

February 13, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger and so it shall be... said...

Buy stock in that company, young man. It will be worth something one day...

February 13, 2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

you sure i shouldnt buy plastic?

February 13, 2006 12:28 PM  
Blogger and so it shall be... said...

they are encased in plastic...right? ...Mrs. Robinson?

February 14, 2006 1:49 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

yeah, they are. Sharpie it is.

February 14, 2006 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

canonize sharpie.

February 14, 2006 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

February 05, 2007 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

April 26, 2007 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home