Thursday, February 16, 2006

Orbitz Games

I like playing Orbitz games. Besides for being entertaining, they are below the radar of my office's site blocking software, and so I can go and play games there.

They have a new game there, called Dunkin Mascots, which is basically a slamdunking contest between eight mascots. The mascots all have special secret moves, and the only way to learn the moves is to get the Orbitz email, sent out to registered users who request the newsletter.

I am registered, but I asked them not to send me email when i signed up, because I didn't want to get all this junk from Orbitz.

But now I want to see the email, and there is no way to get back to the screen where you can request it. So now I can't do the secret moves. Playing without secret moves is like trying to dribble a basketball with your fingers cut off.

7 Comments:

Blogger and so it shall be... said...

you can send it to my gmail account. i never check it/never use it. i'll forward the info to you as it comes.

February 16, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

thanks for the offer, but i dont want to sign up for it again.

February 16, 2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AHA!!! See? You should have picked asked me next time. Assuming they gave you the option.

February 16, 2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

But they never dont give you another chance to get email from them.

February 16, 2006 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's all the secret moves - good luck! http://www.orbitzgames.com/cheats_dunk.aspx?source=em_020906_Orbitzgames7B

February 21, 2006 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Cellular phones geeks.com Need sprint wirless cell phone How to fill paintball co2 Cellphones nokia 6210 Free prepaid cell phone offers doa rumble roses Holmes 3-gal warm mist humidifier hm5460 Verizon cellphones plans Free polyphonic ringtones for cellphones

August 28, 2006 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Acuvue 1 day business case

February 06, 2007 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home