Friday, March 03, 2006

Stay Classy Oak Park

Last night we filmed the bulk of our purim program, a newscast taking a lighter look at the shul news headlines.

We filmed it at Cheeseman AKA Zlog's father's office, and while we were there, White Jack made an appearance. Thankfully, Black Jack was left at home.

Noahsdad was our camera man par excellance, and I think viewers will really enjoy his superb camera work.

If anyone can tell me how to post a video on a blog, I would be happy to post it. I haven't edited the video yet, and it was shot out of sequence, so it is not ready for any kind of viewing.

On a personal note, I thought the panned out shots gave me some nice looking blond highlights. The closeups, however, revealed that what looked blond from a distance is just a big balding dome.