Friday, March 03, 2006

Tagged

Yael K tagged me with this one.

Q: WHOS THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR RECEIVED CALL LIST?
A: Well, I don't have a cell phone

Q: WHATS YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
A: Ring Ring Ring, as I do not havea cell phone, all I have is the plain old ringer on my house phone.

Q: WHAT WERE YOU D0ING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
A: Watching Sportscenter

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY
A: If you're sensing a theme here, its because I don't have a cell phone. Or a watch. Maybe I should do a post on life without a watch or a cell phone.

Q: WHOSE BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
A: Mine.

Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: Beige t-shirt underneath a gray old navy sweatshirt. I know that's more information than you wanted, but I feel bad because I don't havea cell phone and couldn't answer any of the previous questions.

Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A: I watched Melinda Melinda the other night. It's a Woody Allen film, and I do not recommend it, even though Will Ferril is in it.

Q: NAME 3 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES?
A: Wedding band, glasses, keys

Q: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: Blue with a pattern on it

Q: HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: $1.71 in change

Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: Breast. To be honest, I am partial to breasts on more than just chicken.

Q: What's your favorite town/city?
A: Hell, MI. I've never been there, but I really love that they have a town names Hell.

Q:I can't wait to (til)...?
A: Finally move already.

Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: Monday night

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: Wednesday Night

Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
A: Mom, last night on phone, Dad, on Wednesday night

Q: What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
A: Today isn't the right day to answer that, because usually Veev makes good dinner, but for the record, i had a pizza bagel, a scoop of peanut butter on a spoon, tagalongs ice cream and two oranges.

Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: 12 months.

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: Boring beige cubicle wall

Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
A: My Middlest. For hockey equipment.

Q: Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: Sweatshirt from Dovi Edell in 1991

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: Bloglines

Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: Yeah

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: Nope

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Not today.

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: Jerusalem

Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A: no

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: Coffee. Black.

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: I don't know. It's been a while.

Q: Have you been in love with anyone?
A: Yup. Still am.

And so I tag Only Passing Through, Still Wonderin and Ask Shifra.

11 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing Through said...

where do these meme questions COME from?!?

March 03, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Yael - I know I will probably need to get one, but I am not thrilled about that

JPT - I don't write em, I'm just trying to keep you in the blogging world

March 03, 2006 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yael is not frum!

March 04, 2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

So what?

March 04, 2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Q: Have you been in love with anyone?
A: Yup. Still am.

Whew, good! Hope it's me.

March 04, 2006 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually Veev, its the entire Lions ensemble.

March 05, 2006 3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually Veev, its the entire Lions ensemble.

March 05, 2006 3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is best to stay away from the irreligious, especially the nice ones.
influence, you know.

March 05, 2006 5:21 AM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Air, you're definitely going to have to get a cell (or pelephone) in order to be officially Israeli. There are actually more cell phones in circulation than there are people in this country. 110% of the population owns one. Get ready...
-OC

March 05, 2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger and so it shall be... said...

nice to know i rate enough to be tagged. i'll try to get to this one later, though it reads like question list I circulated for my classmates to answer in 7th grade.

March 06, 2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Drunk pants shit bextra heart attack orlando jenna jameson best sex scene ever Levitra drug interactions Gangbang group in midland Amateur 012 Diane arbus transvestite Rose petal beads to make kitchen cabnet doors nikki tyler jenna jameson Klonopin urine clearance teenagers27looks baggy pants tank tops Tramadol+hcl+50mg Hardcore cum latina computers internet web design and development hosting g jackson guitar jenna jameson Destin florida beach web cam Wanted kitchen cabinets classifieds

January 31, 2007 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home