Saturday, March 17, 2007

More Modiin Miracle

The Miracle are scheduled to begin play in just over 98 days, in the league's opening day. The IBL website has a fantasy baseball game, a contest called stump the Abramowitz (I'm not making this up) and a list of the 38 players already signed to contracts for the initial season.

But here we are, less than 100 days before opening day, and tickets are not on sale, and there are no ticket prices either. I want to be there on opening day to watch the Miracle slaughter the Petach Tikve Pioneers, but there is no ticket information available yet.

And how am I supposed to plan my IBL fantasy team without a larger player list to choose from? Someone has to get their butt in gear and start making things happen. Like a logo for the Miracle would be nice. Then we could buy an official licensed Modiin Miracle Baseball Cap or Jersey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Air-

Finally you agree with me! Patience is not going to get me to enroll in an IBL fantasy leage. I want that sweatshirt or hat!

March 18, 2007 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home