Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Apology to my Eema

My children stay up too late. Or maybe we just go to sleep earlier now. It just seems like our time downstairs without the kids is getting shorter and shorter every night. I just want them to go to bed already so I could veg by myself or with Air! They come walking in the door in the early afternoon, and by 7:30, I'm done!

My mother used to complain about the same thing, and I was the worst offender - a teen-aged night-owl. I think she actually believed I needed more sleep, but I think she sent me to bed just to be left ALONE!

Once again, sorry, Ee. I get it now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Shu said...

I hear you, my kids are rarely sleeping before 8:00 , it totally kills the whole night

January 30, 2008 2:54 PM  
Blogger Baila said...

just wait. with a 14 year old, an 11 year old, and a 10 year old, 8:00 is a fond memory.

January 31, 2008 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kids often do not go to sleep until 8 or even 8:30... at times even 9.I am usually at my wits end by that time, just done waiting on people. But, Baila, doesnt a time come when they can be awake, but not demanding things constantly??

January 31, 2008 1:59 PM  
Blogger Baila said...

No, they are not demanding things (or if they do I tell them to go get it themselves). But they are AROUND.

Thank G-d.

February 01, 2008 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this point in my life I cant imagine caring if they were around, as long as they are not whinning or crying about something.

February 01, 2008 11:53 AM  
Blogger Mordechai Cohen said...

What's up with ED? (Gosh, that does not read too kosher). And why no posts? Is everything okay?

March 19, 2008 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home