Wednesday, May 04, 2005

What Do They Think I Can Do

I work for an HMO. I had my ID badge on this morning on my way to work when I ran into someone, who said "I didn't know you work for Blue Care Network. I need to talk to you."

I don't know what they need to talk about. I don't know anything about the company I work for. I don't even really work for BCN. I'm a contract writer working on their provider manuals. There is nothing I can do for anyone about problems with their claims, trouble with referrals or anything else relating to health care.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

February 15, 2007 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. pda Flathead lake montana rentals

April 23, 2007 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home