Monday, June 06, 2005

One degree closer

We have friends who daven in our shul and send their kids to the same school we send our kids to. They are also moving to Israel in a few weeks, although they are not sure if they are going to stay long term or not.

Anyway, they are avid readers of the blog. She was in Israel the same year I was, and it turns out, from reading the blog, we knew some of the same people. Her husband was there a year later (he is a few years older than us, but did not to Israel until a few years after high school).

Anyway, it turns out both knew BJJ Batya, and were quite entertained by the pants-skirt swap story.

And on a related note, Dovi confirmed that he has a picture of the cross-dressing that went on in Menachem’s hotel room. If he had any idea how to scan in a picture and use email, I would put it up for you.

6 Comments:

Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IT WOULD GIVE MY DAY MEANING!

June 06, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

its out of my hands. if he can figure out how to scan it and email it to me I will post it

June 06, 2005 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Air -- I'd love to see that! And by the way, we were all there the same year -- just my anonymous husband stayed for part of the year after us. Please continue to entertain us with more Israel stories! I love learning about the secret lives of the people I knew...

June 06, 2005 5:42 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

I don't think we ever have a chance of seeing that picture as, although Dovi is quite adept a many things, he is completely unskilled in computers. Snail-mail is our only hope! (Blobs are fun)

June 06, 2005 10:32 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Be glad I didn't get into whose skirt it actually was.

June 11, 2005 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

February 04, 2007 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home