Friday, June 03, 2005

Should I or Shouldn't I

Writing this series of Yeshiva stories has reopened a section of my brain that I shut down years ago. Until now I have skipped over stories involving Gila. But yesterday's Eilat post referred to her.

When you think about the impact people in your yeshiva years had on you, a first girlfriend has to rank pretty high. Especially one for whom you risk getting kicked out of yeshiva every time you see her. Or maybe that is the thrill of seeing her, more than actually seeing her. She would certainly rank higher than most Rosh Yeshivas.

And then there is this. Thinking back to those days, I just came to a major revelation about myself. About our breakup. Maybe she wasn't really such a total bitch at the end. Maybe it was me.

But my file has finished saving, and its emailed away, so you'll have to sit on that until tomorrow. Or longer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

February 15, 2007 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home